Mechanic - HIRING BONUS!
$$$ HIRING BONUS AVAILABLE! $$$
We are seeking a certified or master mechanic. You must posses your own tools. Both diesel and gas engine experience a plus. Ability to repair or rebuild all or part of equipment systems as well as perform routine maintenance functions. Must be available to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings and weekends.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
1. Must possess a Mechanic certification and maintain/update the certification.
2. Possess a basic set of mechanic/technician tools.
3. Strong mechanical aptitudes, and a working knowledge of vehicle electrical, and mechanical systems.
4. Excellent trouble shooting and diagnostic skills.
5. Ability to define problems, and resolve them quickly.
6. Familiar with all DOT forms and regulations.
7. Requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
8. Ability to work well with ever changing priorities and or situations.
9. Must be a self-starter who can work well with people at all levels both in and out of the facility.
10. Maintain work area in a clean and safe manner.
11. Abide by the company’s regulatory obligations, OSHA, MDOT, USDOT, etc. *
12. Use of power and hand tools as well as diagnostic equipment.
13. Operation of vehicles and equipment for diagnostic purposes.
14. Understanding of diesel engines and systems.