Customer Service Representative
REPORTS TO: Communications Supervisor
CLASSIFICATION: Non-Exempt – Hourly
DESCRIPTION DATE: July, 2014
The Customer Service Representative will be primarily responsible for assisting clients in making transportation reservations through the online reservation system.
1. Maintain open communications with supervisor, ensuring timely and accurate reporting on the status of problems, concerns, etc.
2. Responsible to communicate effectively with clients while inputting accurate trip information, while maintaining a friendly demeanor.
3. Consistently checking / scanning the system, ensuring error free reservations as well as complete knowledge of all reservations processes and correct pricing
4. Communicate with dispatchers regarding any details that are pertinent to the successful completion of transfers, i.e. notes in reservations should be read on a consistent basis to ensure awareness of client requests/needs and dispatcher will ensure drivers are made aware and follow through.
5. Aggressively complete any/all other duties assigned to ensure smooth operations throughout the company.
6. Maintain confidentiality of employee, corporate, and customer records and information.
7. Maintain work area in a clean and safe manner.
8. Must be able to work weekends and holidays in a 24/7 environment
9. Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
10. Must have moderate to advanced computer skills with Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Must be able to think and act clearly and calmly under all circumstances. Must possess basic math, computer, people, and leadership skills.
Successful candidates must successfully complete a background check and drug screen.